Sunday, July 10, 2011

So...I've been a little remiss about this blogging thing....

In my defense, my job gets super crazy busy from end of February to mid June....but I do think of posts often and jot down ideas/concepts when they come to me. :)

I had breakfast with two of my gal pals yesterday at Lola (in the Heights, which is a cute great place for breakfast, btw) and I regaled them with my frontline war stories of dating. Both said you really need to write this all down or blog about it...we'd follow you. LOL  Other friends have said the same. I really hadn't intended for this blog to be about my dating "adventures" at 40, but after thinking about it, I will share my war stories, because they are too damn funny not to share. Don't worry, this blog won't be completely about dating...

I'm still working on fun & fabulous...it's a work in progress, which I've realized will extend beyond my 40th year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment